HB, he's holding your finger!so precious!Always remember these special moments...you'll need it when you catch him with a permanent marker,scribbling on your walls, computer, etc!!! he looks great..looking forward to holding him too! luv ya, SP
Heather and Jim I was so excited to be able to see your baby Cole. In this picture he looks great and BIG. My two sons and I pray each night for your Baby Cole to get well and come home to two wonderful Parents. I feel special that you share this website to see the update on lil Cole. May you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Aggie and Family
7 comments:
So cute ~ his little fingers! Rhoni
HB,
he's holding your finger!so precious!Always remember these special moments...you'll need it when you catch him with a permanent marker,scribbling on your walls, computer, etc!!! he looks great..looking forward to holding him too! luv ya, SP
Im thinking good thoughts for you guys. Cole is beautiful. (just keep him away from my daughter)
Dr. T
What a darling! How exciting to have him hold your finger! Our prayers are with you! Have a Merry Christmas
Love, Cathie and Bob
Ahhh!! This is one of the best pics yet. What a gift to you to feel the warmth of his little hand. Love and Hugs - Paula & Rod
Heather and Jim
I was so excited to be able to see your baby Cole. In this picture he looks great and BIG.
My two sons and I pray each night for your Baby Cole to get well and come home to two wonderful Parents.
I feel special that you share this website to see the update on lil Cole.
May you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS
Aggie and Family
Cole is an angel!
This photo is priceless.
We can't wait to see you guys on Christmas :)
Miss and love you,
Kurt and Kari
Post a Comment