Cole's moving up in weight to 3lbs 12 oz. The bottle feeding has begun in earnest and he's slowly taking to it. An occupational therapist will be coming in to help teach him the suck-swallow-breathe system for feedings.
The retina specialist decided that the right eye scarring had progressed enough that he did laser surgery Saturday. The left eye has stabilized, and the eye specialist is optimistic that his vision will be fine in both eyes. Everything else is fine.
6 comments:
Poor baby had a busy weekend.
Thinking of him and you two everyday. Love, Gramalee
I'm so glad, I know this is something no one wants or should go through, but I'm so proud of the both of you. Please hug each other for me.
Love, Aunt Kandy
Poor little guy! He's doing great! xoxo Rhoni
What a "Cole"story!! I have been sitting here reading every step of the way over and over.. he will relish all these memories one day!! Great job!!!what strenth and love it must take.. He looks sooooo good. I know we will all be seeing him at home soon... xoxoxo M'Liz
Thinking of you guys often
Love,
Dr. T
HB
i love it! he is so sweet! waiting patiently for my turn to hold him!
SP
Post a Comment