way to go Cole!! You big boy. You just needed a little extra help to stay with us. Thank you dude for being so wise. Lots and lots of LOVE. Auntie Dede
Jim and Heather -- Beautiful baby boy! My Mother, Margie Cole, Miriam's sister in Georgia, received a Christmas letter this past year from Andy and Carol. I have their address if it is still Oro Valley, but was trying to get a phone number. This blog address was in their letter to her. My Mother died January 14, and I wanted to pass the information on to them. Thanks for any help, and so glad Cole is doing well. My best to all of you. Sincerely, Lura Hammock
6 comments:
So precious. I just adore him.
Grandma
So precious. I just adore him.
Grandma
way to go Cole!! You big boy. You just needed a little extra help to stay with us. Thank you dude for being so wise. Lots and lots of LOVE.
Auntie Dede
WOW! I can't believe how much he's grown! Still waiting patiently. xoxo Aunt Rhoni
Jim and Heather -- Beautiful baby boy! My Mother, Margie Cole, Miriam's sister in Georgia, received a Christmas letter this past year from Andy and Carol. I have their address if it is still Oro Valley, but was trying to get a phone number. This blog address was in their letter to her. My Mother died January 14, and I wanted to pass the information on to them. Thanks for any help, and so glad Cole is doing well. My best to all of you. Sincerely, Lura Hammock
My e-mail address is bhammock@bellsouth.net
So he's over 5 lbs.. when does he come home?
Love you! RED
Post a Comment