Dad and Cole enjoying the beach on 4th of July. Cole and his cousin had their own pool.
I love this kid. What a face.Gramalee
Mellow like j-lello cool like lemonade! He's so great! aunt Rhoni
well my dear Cole you just get cuter and cuter as the days go by. I wish you could have met the big family you have on Gramalee's side of the family. They would have eaten you up. Hope to see you soon.Love, Great Auntie Dede
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this kid. What a face.
Gramalee
Mellow like j-lello cool like lemonade! He's so great! aunt Rhoni
well my dear Cole you just get cuter and cuter as the days go by. I wish you could have met the big family you have on Gramalee's side of the family. They would have eaten you up. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Great Auntie Dede
Post a Comment