Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weekend in Mammoth

This weekend we went to Mammoth. This time Jim and I decided to take advantage of the day care that they have available on the mountain. Cole really enjoyed his time, and Jim and I got board together. Here are a few pics from our weekend.


In this picture Cole decided he wanted to catch up on Snowboarding magazines...FROM INSIDE THE MAGAZINE RACK. He climbed in there himself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this kid!! Looks like that tooth he was working on last time I was there as come to the surface.

Love that boy.
Gramalee

Anonymous said...

This boy is just too much. I am so glad to see that tooth that made him feel not so great the last time you went to Mammoth. What a sport this child is. I love him to pieces.

Great Auntie Dede