I can't believe its been that long! Love and miss you guys! Thanks for keeping this updated, I love getting to see him get bigger, and great pictures by the way! I printed some out and keep them in my wallet. :-)
We are so amazed by the love you all share. It is so obvious in all of your pictures over the past year that that little boy is growing, thriving, and enjoying his little life! We wish you all the best and hope to get the boys together soon! Lisa, Will, Ella, & Jack.
5 comments:
Well, God Bless you all. Science is an amazing wonder, I am so glad, what a great celebration. Love you guys.
Great Auntie
That face is too damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVORITE Aunt Rhoni
Love that child!!
Gramalee
I can't believe its been that long! Love and miss you guys! Thanks for keeping this updated, I love getting to see him get bigger, and great pictures by the way! I printed some out and keep them in my wallet. :-)
We are so amazed by the love you all share. It is so obvious in all of your pictures over the past year that that little boy is growing, thriving, and enjoying his little life! We wish you all the best and hope to get the boys together soon! Lisa, Will, Ella, & Jack.
Post a Comment