This kid...this kid...this kid...Spending my kinda day out in the sunshine. If ya gotta' be in the sun make sure there is a water source, that's what i say. I guess we'll have to spend some good days together in the pool Cole!!Love, Great Auntie
I'm loving the hair. Auntie Rhoni
I love the bum shot. But it looks a little like you might have ended up with a butterfinger in the pool a couple minutes after the pic was taken;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This kid...this kid...this kid...
Spending my kinda day out in the sunshine. If ya gotta' be in the sun make sure there is a water source, that's what i say. I guess we'll have to spend some good days together in the pool Cole!!
Love,
Great Auntie
I'm loving the hair. Auntie Rhoni
I love the bum shot. But it looks a little like you might have ended up with a butterfinger in the pool a couple minutes after the pic was taken;)
Post a Comment