Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's getting such a personality

I know that it's been a while since I've posted. Here are a couple of pics that I've taken over the past couple of weeks.

This first picture was when Cole and I met Michelle for lunch at the Macaroni Grill. I broke off a piece of bread for Cole to snack on but apparently he thought the loaf tasted better.



When Cole and I meet his friends Sofi and Maya at Jumping Genius he always goes straight for the ball pit. He loves the ball pit. And when you go to these play places socks are required. As you can see by the socks in his right hand he is a rebel, he always takes them off.


Here is a group picture of Eva, Olivia and Cole.



One morning we found Cole asleep in the yellow rocking chair in his room.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PERSONALITY I tell you the kids got it all!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Last day at Target is the 25th. Will have MY time back, yippie....
Love,
Great Auntie