November 17, the day after Cole turned three, he started preschool. Here we are putting on his backpack which is half his size. In fact, after we put it on Cole tipped over backwards. Cole seems to like school. The first day we dropped him off, he just jumped right into the group playing with a big pile of toys. He didn't even turn around to say goodbye. And yes, I cried!
The first 2 days of school had him so stimulated he didn't take a nap when he got home. I knew the change in his schedule would catch up to him. And it did on the third day when the teacher carried him out of class.
The first 2 days of school had him so stimulated he didn't take a nap when he got home. I knew the change in his schedule would catch up to him. And it did on the third day when the teacher carried him out of class.

No comments:
Post a Comment