Saturday, February 28, 2009

Family Trip to Tahoe

Last week was the annual family trip to Tahoe. We met Jim's parents, Scott, Karin and their little girl Audrey.

Before we left we had to try Cole's new snow boots on. I think he looked pretty cool.


The kids did great. We actually made it to Tahoe in 7 hours. Not too bad with two little ones.
Cole actually took Jim's sunglasses and put them on.
Monday was the first day we got to take the kids out in the snow. And to introduce them to sledding.

Jim and Cole racing Uncle Scott down the mountain. I was not exactly happy that Jim tried push Scott off while Cole was on the sled.

Mommy's little snowbunny

One afternoon Cole and I got to take a scenic gondola ride.Murphy Family portrait

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Coley's boots!!! How cute these pics are. xoxo Rhoni

Kari said...

love the ACCESSORIES!!!
boots and shades and hats - looks like everyone had fun in the snow!