Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In the Murphy home St. Patrick's Day is a big deal. Not only does it include good food, good friends, but good costumes. And all the Murphy's dress in their St Patty's Day Best.

This was their photo shoot a couple days before St. Patty's. Now that both kids can move freely taking pictures of the 2 of them together is near impossible.


Today (St. Patty's Day) I played class Mom, I took cupcakes to Cole's class.

By the time I got there Cole was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's fallen asleep in class, and I know it won't be the last.

He was so tired that the teacher held his cupcake so he could eat it, but he did perk up after a good dose of sugar.

Cole is getting to be such a big boy he can now carry his own backpack. This was the same backpack that tipped him over on the first day of school.

Murphy Family Pictures


Our friends the Menslages came over to help celebrate! This kid definitely belongs to Kurt. Liam is the only baby I know that doesn't immediately pull glasses of his face.
Party's Over! I like the PJ's that Jim selected for Cole. He has St. Patty's Day Hair and Christmas pajamas, at least he matches.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't why but cole reminds me of a Dr. Suess character in that last picture! Rhoni

Kari said...

We had fun Heather!!
these photos are GREAT!
love them all :)
ps - i am confirming that YES - your frosting IS the BEST!!!