Last weekend was really nice. We had a themed birthday party on Saturday. Cole was Diego and Mackenzie was Dora. Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of the two of them together.
I see Cole playing for the Lakers one day.

Just enjoying one of the best part of birthday parties, CUPCAKES!!!

We spent Sunday lounging by the pool, listening to the Laker game. It was an awesome day.
"Who's that behind those Foster Grants?"
Funny story about those sunglasses....I gave her the glasses and she played with them, put them on, wore them for about 15 minutes. She got up, walked over to the trashcan and dropped the glasses. I thought she made a mistake and she didn't know what she was doing. So I grabbed them from the trash can and gave them back to her. She stood up, grabbed them from my hand and threw them back into the trash.

Cole and the pool go together like peas and carrots. He still loves the water! Even though the pool was freezing, Cole still went in.
I see Cole playing for the Lakers one day.
Just enjoying one of the best part of birthday parties, CUPCAKES!!!
We spent Sunday lounging by the pool, listening to the Laker game. It was an awesome day.
"Who's that behind those Foster Grants?"
Funny story about those sunglasses....I gave her the glasses and she played with them, put them on, wore them for about 15 minutes. She got up, walked over to the trashcan and dropped the glasses. I thought she made a mistake and she didn't know what she was doing. So I grabbed them from the trash can and gave them back to her. She stood up, grabbed them from my hand and threw them back into the trash.
Cole and the pool go together like peas and carrots. He still loves the water! Even though the pool was freezing, Cole still went in.

No comments:
Post a Comment