Every Easter we drive out to Tucson to visit Jim's family. This year we decided to extend out trip and make it our first road trip. The kids did GREAT! So great we are excited to do it again.
Traditions..
Either Cole has somewhere else to be or he is too old for the Easter Bunny.
With each holiday comes a photo shoot. I love the look on Cole's face.
Our first day in Tucson was very busy. We went to a local park where they had a splash pad. And that is right up Cole's alley.
Mackenzie and her cousin Audrey were inseparable.
Uncle Scott and Aunt Karin made reservations for all the kids to participate in an Easter Egg Hunt at a toy store. They were painting kids faces and handing out bunny ears for free. The girls wore their ears for the rest of the day and again on Easter Sunday.
The Hunters are ready!
Yes I made Jim pull over so we could look at a big hole in the ground.
AND drive through Winslow,AZ so I could see the girl in the Flat Bed Ford.
We made our way through Arizona, to New Mexico so we could stay in a 1650 sq. foot cave with carpeting and electricity.
The next morning we were up early so we could go to Four Corners. Yes I have a picture of me with all four appendages in four states at the same time.
I love the look on the kids faces.
After New Mexico we went back to Williams, AZ to visit my Aunt Kandy.
And we stayed in a renovated caboose.
We ended our trip in Las Vegas, Nevada. We though it would be a great place to just relax and play in the pool. All it did was confirm that Vegas is no place for kids. =)
Below is a link to the rest of our pictures.


1 comment:
what a great vacation and priceless photos!
Post a Comment