Wow! I can't believe you're already 6. Since the day you were born you've always had your own agenda. You do things at your own pace. You're not one to be forced into doing something you don't want to do, unless there is a tasty treat at the end of the task. Little did we know that when you came into this world 3 months early you were showing us a bit of that personality we know so well today. But we would never want you to change. It's that precocious spirit that gives us a smile that would brighten anyone's day.

Great shot by Auntie Caitlin. The natives are getting restless as they wait for cake.
Great shot by Auntie Caitlin. The natives are getting restless as they wait for cake.
That's my boy! Just dive right in. It's your birthday.
I saw this cake on my friend's website and I've wanted to do it ever since. And what better day to have a 6 layer cake on his 6th birthday.


2 comments:
fantastic! we had a great time celebrating coles bday ;) also loved the "Cole story" cake!!
That is AWESOME!!! I want one next year. I don't think you would be able to fit 41 layers though so I will be very happy with all the colors of the rainbow:)
Post a Comment