Cole is just about 6 lbs now. Today they upped him to 6 bottle feedings per day. He's also now 19 inches long, and has outgrown all his preemie clothes. And his crib is right between two hot chicks, twin baby girls.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW Homeward bound... I can't wait to meet you face to face Cole. Love you, Great Auntie Dede
Now that Cole is so "mature", we can just hear him explaining to the twin girls how to get home. He is really progressing rapidly now. How great is that?!!
How wonderful to have this record of Cole's life story. I was mesmerized by all the pictures and everything that you and Jim have gone through, Heather. I hope to meet Baby Cole one day in person. The proud grandpa, Bill, keeps the two of us informed. Keeping good thoughts! He is a trooper! Love & hugs, Tim & Linda O'Neill
5 comments:
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW
Homeward bound...
I can't wait to meet you face to face Cole.
Love you,
Great Auntie Dede
Now that Cole is so "mature", we can just hear him explaining to the twin girls how to get home. He is really progressing rapidly now. How great is that?!!
Love and Hugs, Paula and Rod
Maybe they should move him. We don't want the girls fighting over him. It's too early for sibling rivalry. xoxo Rhoni
How wonderful to have this record of Cole's life story. I was mesmerized by all the pictures and everything that you and Jim have gone through, Heather. I hope to meet Baby Cole one day in person. The proud grandpa, Bill, keeps the two of us informed. Keeping good thoughts! He is a trooper!
Love & hugs, Tim & Linda O'Neill
He's just beautiful! Can't wait to see him in person.
Post a Comment