WHAT A BLESSING WE HAVE IN THIS LITTLE ANGEL OF OURS. JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS FINE YOUNG BOY. JIM AND HEATHER YOU HAVE SO MUCH JOY TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE TRIUMPS COLE MAKES IN THE COMING DAYS AHEAD.
Cole looks so happy and proud to have all those tubes off his beautiful face. These pictures are so cute. I am sure he is giving all the other babies advice on how to do this well in the NICU. He is on his way home for sure!
10 comments:
Very cute. Cole's progress has been amazing.
MC
FOOT LOOSE AND FANCY FREE!Yeah! Cole better get used to slobber because I'm just going to kiss him all over! xoxo Aunt Rhoni
I could just cry. He is just amazing and I love it when you have pictures for me.
Love you all.
Mom
WHAT A BLESSING WE HAVE IN THIS LITTLE ANGEL OF OURS. JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS FINE YOUNG BOY. JIM AND HEATHER YOU HAVE SO MUCH JOY TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE TRIUMPS COLE MAKES IN THE COMING DAYS AHEAD.
LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH,
GREAT AUNTIE DEDE
HB,
he is such a cutie.He's come such a long way!Can't wait to hold him. Congrats to all of you!
SP
He has the cutist expressions!!! Look at his beautiful strong hands. They are made for a future
SC football receiver.
Love and Hugs, Paula and Rod
I just can't stop looking at the sweet baby face.
Grandma
Cole looks so happy and proud to have all those tubes off his beautiful face. These pictures are so cute. I am sure he is giving all the other babies advice on how to do this well in the NICU. He is on his way home for sure!
look at the BIG Boy!
what a cutie.
k2
he looks like you Jimmy.....but way cuter!!!!
Dr. T
Post a Comment