Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The kids and I started our Easter weekend by celebrating Good Friday.  So we decided to bake cupcakes because cupcakes taste GOOD.
Then I took them to see the Easter Bunny.
After the Easter Bunny we had a photo shoot.  I put jellybeans in some of the eggs so that they would rattle when Mackenzie shook them.  Cole quickly figured out the trick and would quickly shake each egg, check for the rattle, pop it open and eat the jellybeans.  If the egg didn't shake he quickly discarded the dud.  It was hilarious.

Later that night we decorated eggs. 

Early Saturday morning we flew to Arizona to visit Grandma and Grandad Fiore.  The flight was empty so Mackenzie had her own seat.  

Cole had his own seat too, but we bought that one.
After Grandma and Grandad Fiore picked us up from the Airport they took us to the Tucson Children's Museum.  Cole was able to burn off a lot of energy there.
He can now beat anyone at Connect 4.
The Murphy Family Easter morning
Jim helped Mackenzie during the Easter Egg Hunt.
I guess Cole didn't like the extra advantage Mackenzie was getting.

Mackenzie checks out what the Easter Bunny brought her.
It was really cute to see these two interacting with one another.

1 comment:

Kari said...

these are sooo good! cole looks so handsome with his haircut!
how did you do w/ both of them on the plane?