Today was our first day of the season in the pool. It was great. Cole has always loved the water and today was no different. He was so comfortable swimming and goofing around in the jacuzzi that we took his water wings off. We were both a little nervous but he was awesome. He was able to swim from side to side.
Mackenzie needed time to get used to the water.
I love this picture! She is such a poser.

3 comments:
cute cute cute... could her swimsut be ANY cuter? well, maybe not as cute as the cutie herself!
And Heather... she looks SO much like you in these shots... i always thought I saw more Jim ... but I completely see YOU in these ;)
we need to get Liam in the pool soon!
WAYYYYY too cute!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT IS THE GREATEST PIC!!!!!! RHONI
Post a Comment