Monday, July 13, 2009

Swimming

We spent the weekend in the pool. Even though Mackenzie looks super cute in her Foster Grants, she didn't keep them on for very long.
Mackenzie has always felt comfortable in her floating starfish. But Cole has had to work up the courage to swim to me or Jim in the middle of the pool. He was feeling pretty good by the end of the weekend.
Cole has a little Captain in him! ;) Cole has gone down the slide before. I think it scared him a bit because since that day he only climbs to the top, where he sits for a few minutes and then climbs down. It's as if he is telling the slide "we will meet again."
What better way to cap off a hot day then with a cold treat. This was Mackenzie first popsicle. I tried to show where to hold it but she had her own way.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari said...

yoour kids are too cute Heather!

Anonymous said...

I love the Cole and Mackenzie show.
Love, Mom