Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Cupcake!

Hello Cupcake is the name of the book my mom got me for my birthday this year. I love this book. It's full of step by step directions for making some really awesome cupcakes. In July I said I would do one project a week. So far I've only done two. It's hard to make time to do this when you have 2 young kids.

Below are some cupcakes I made for my cousin. She is a big butter cream frosting freak just like me, so I found the cupcakes that allowed for the most frosting per square inch. Unfortunately my cousin is a vegetarian and couldn't get around the fact that the meatballs and sauce looked too much like meat.

Is it dinner or dessert?

Can you tell what picture is hanging on the wall?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari said...

that is amazing... not sure what the pic is in the background.. baby heather??
xo

Michelle Wood said...

I bet the picture in the background is Mac not liking using the fork for her spaghetti! Am I right.

Heather said...

Yes Michelle you are right. That's little Mack with her I hate my spoon face.