Thursday, January 07, 2010

Photo Vault - part 1

This year I've decided to start the Photo Vault. I find that the kids get older, they get cuter. It's hard for me to narrow the photos down to a select few. So from now on I'll add a link to the bottom of the post for a full album. Or I'll post any cute ones that I may have missed through the year.

For example, I shot this picture of Mackenzie before Halloween. I didn't post the photos sooner because I wanted to make one a Christmas gift for my Mom. Mackenzie love the Snow White costume. She wore it for the rest of the evening.

On the other hand she hated my favorite princess, Cinderella. Don't get me wrong, this is a great picture. But she only let me take a few shots before she had to have it off.
Another version of the Mack-o-latern!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kari said...

oh the one where she is holding the apple with the scrunchie face is THE BEST!!! i LOVE IT. and i love the photo vault!
xo