Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Birthday Party

Saturday we had a party for the Mackenzie.  I think she's finally getting the hang of the proper finger combination.
Of course she helped with her cupcakes.  Or at least with the taste testing of the frosting.  Every time I turned around she had another container of frosting.  But what can I say, she is just like me. 



This wasn't what I originally planned for her birthday cake, but sometimes you have to roll with it. 

Lunch Time

Time to sing Happy Birthday! 

Dad helps Mackenzie blow out her candles. 
I don't think she wanted it though. 

Even though there was nothing in the Pinata the kids still had a good time beating up on Cookie Monster. 

My beautiful kids! 
Below is a link to all the party pictures





1 comment:

Michelle Wood said...

What do you mean, nothing in the pinata!! What kind of party is that?!:)