Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Mackenzie

Tuesday May 17 was Mackenzie's 3rd Birthday.  So we had to make cupcakes for her to take to school.  Even though I told her don't touch, she couldn't resist.
How can you be mad at a face like that?
Finished product
I made sunflowers because they just planted some in her class.
It was so cute to see Mackenzie and her classmates participating in circle time.  I tried to get better pictures but those kids move fast and they all came out blurry. 
Mommy's little birthday girl. 
Mackenzie got a lot of phone calls (and one email), wishing her a happy birthday.  And when asked how she was today, she just held up four fingers.  She knows she's three but she has a little trouble with that finger combination.

1 comment:

Kari said...

How can she be three??? Happy Birthday Mackenzie - we can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

* AWESOME cupcakes, Heather! Nice work!